A device for large bore closures.
Efficiently and reliably reduces time to hemostasis without pre-closure.2b-c
- 25.2 second median time for TAVR procedures (73.2 ± 169.8 second mean time)2e
- 19 second median time for EVAR procedures (35 second mean time)4
Easy to use
Proven results with only one device, its straightforward auditory “click” cues make it dependably simple to deploy and easy to use.2a
Low Complication Rates
Provides a low major complication rate of 5.3%2d, and 4.2% VARC-2 Major Vascular Complication Rate (VARC-2 rate lower than published rates for suture-mediated closure)5,6, inspiring confidence in your choice for large bore closure. Every complication avoided can mean additional savings for your health system.
High Technical Success Rate
The device’s effective technology results in high rates of technical success:
- 97.6% technical success rate for TAVR procedures2f
- 98% technical success rate for EVAR procedures2f, 4
Innovation can save lives.
And helps shorten time to discharge.
What your peers are saying about the MANTA™ Device.
“The MANTA™ Device simplifies large bore arterial access site closure. The device is easy to use, has a short learning curve and results in rapid hemostasis.”*
– Dr. David Wood Centre For Heart Valve Innovation, Vancouver, Canada
*This statement reflects the personal experience and opinion of the physician. Dr. Wood, Co-Principal Investigator of the SAFE MANTA IDE Clinical Trial, is a consultant of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates.
Simple and easy to use.2a
MANTA™ Device Deployment