Complex operations require the right tool.
Teleflex revolutionized an industry and brought you the GuideLiner® V3 Catheter, a device that continues to build on a history of innovation and performance with more than 1.6 million units in cath labs around the world.1 Now, with the addition of the GuideLiner® Coast® Catheter, comes choice and the freedom to select a specific catheter to meet the specific needs of your clinical case.
GuideLiner® is the only commercially available guide extension portfolio that offers both silicone and hydrophilic coated solutions to meet your unique clinical challenges with strong performance in backup support2 and deliverability.3
*GuideLiner® V3 Catheter is indicated for CTO in the US only.
GuideLiner® Coast® Catheter is indicated for CTO in the US and Canada.
Ready to face the most difficult anatomies.
Dynamic Clinical Uses
- Coaxial alignment and backup support
- Deep-seating for distal device delivery, including assistance in crossing chronic total occlusions (CTO)
- Selective delivery of contrast
- Designed to provide the maximum deliverability for complex percutaneous coronary interventions while maintaining the backup support required to cross difficult lesions
Designed to Perform
- Coil-reinforced extension specifically designed to enable dependable deep-seating for the delivery of interventional devices to distal locations to maintain luminal integrity
- Half‑pipe channel designed to minimize device/collar interaction by directing and aligning devices through the collar transition, facilitating smooth device entry and seamless delivery
- Half-pipe construction is also designed to minimize the opportunity for device separation by creating a 17 cm polymer bond between the extension and push rod
- 1.6 Million GuideLiner® V3 Catheters. 0 Reported Collar Separations in PCI.4
- Designed to adapt to unique challenges in complex percutaneous coronary interventions; offering operators a total solution for addressing specific clinical needs encountered during the crossing of difficult lesions
- Coil-reinforced guide extension provides excellent flexibility and kink resistance allowing delivery through tortuous vessels to reach the target area3
- Coil-reinforced guide extension is designed to maintain luminal integrity
39% MORE DELIVERABLEthan the GuideZilla™ II Catheter3
40% MORE DELIVERABLEthan the Telescope™ Catheter3
57% GREATER BACKUP SUPPORTthan a standard guide catheter alone5
EQUIVALENT BACKUP SUPPORTto the Guidezilla™ II Catheter and Telescope™ Catheter5
What your peers are saying about GuideLiner® Guide Extension Portfolio.
“The GuideLiner® gives me the confidence to deliver my chosen balloon or stent to almost any location.”
– Michael S. Lee, MD, FACC, FSCAI*
“The GuideLiner® has become an indispensable part of my tool kit for complex PCI. Simply put, it’s a game changer.”
– Matthew Price, MD, FACC, FSCAI*
*Dr. Lee and Dr. Price are paid consultants of Teleflex. These statements reflect the personal experiences and opinions of these physicians.