Developed, designed and tested with intention.
GuideLiner® V3 Catheter
Watch GuideLiner® V3 Catheter: The Engineering Story
GuideLiner® Coast™ Catheter
SuperCross™ Microcatheters provide support in tortuous anatomy and gaining side branch access.
- Dual coil design provides excellent torque response, flexibility, pushability and kink resistance1
- Embedded platinum/tungsten coil provides enhanced visibility along the entire angled tip1
- Full-length lumen facilitates subselective delivery of contrast
- Hydrophilic coating on the distal 80 cm for Angled Tip versions and 40 cm for the Straight and Flexible Tip versions
- Multiple tip options: Straight, Flexible (FT), 45°, 90°, 120°, 90° XT (extended tip)
SuperCross™ Angled Tip Microcatheter demonstration
The Turnpike® Catheter portfolio consists of the Turnpike® Catheter (standard version), the Turnpike® Spiral Catheter, the Turnpike® Gold Catheter, and the Turnpike® LP Catheter. Each catheter contains specific design elements to address various clinical challenges.
Triumph™ Catheter - Coming Soon
The Triumph™ Catheter features a unique design with six wire exit ports for precise wire advancement and clear visualization. The robust multi-layer shaft provides impressive flexibility, rotation and tracking over a 0.014” guidewire in complex coronary interventions.
Chocolate® XD PTCA Balloon Catheter
Why Torque Matters: Integrating Torqueable Microcatheters into Your Practice
Twin-Pass® Dual Access Catheter
Venture® 0.014" Catheter
“The GuideLiner® has become an indispensable part of my tool kit for complex PCI. Simply put, it’s a game changer.”*
– Matthew Price,
MD, FACC, FSCAI